News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
ARES

rehber 70 Quest Item Change Scroll Nasıl Kullanılır ?

Önerilen Mesajlar

Merhaba Değerli xACS Oyuncuları ,

Bu konumda sizlere 70 Quest itemlerinin nasıl bir başka Quest iteme dönüştürüleceğini anlatacağım.
NOT : Quest itemlerinizi Değiştirmek istediğinizde Üzerinizdeki Quest + Kaç ise yeni questinizde o + ile gelir.

Anlatım

Bu işlemi yapabilmeniz için öncelikle Power Up Storeden 70 Quest Item Change Scroll almanız gerekmektedir.
image.png

Gerekli scrollü aldığınızda Moradonda bulunan [Peddler] Hemes NPC'sine Gidelim.

image.png

NPC'yi açtıktan sonra 3. sayfada bulunan 70 Quest İtem Change Scroll seçeneğine tıklayalım.

image.png

Açılan ilk pencereden değiştirmek istediğiniz yani üstünüzde olan Quest itemini seçelim 
Örnek Ben Quest Kalkanımı Değiştirmek İstiyorum.Bu yüzden yukarıda yazdığım gibi ilk önce üzerimdeki quest itemimi seçiyorum

image.png
image.png

Karşınıza tekrardan yeni bir pencere gelecek bu penceredende Quest iteminizi hangi Queste dönüşterecekseniz onu seçmeniz gerekiyor.

image.png

Gördüğünüz gibi sonuç başarılı bir şekilde gerçekleşti ( değiştirmek istediğim Questim +6 olduğu için değiştirdiğim Questimde +6 olarak geldi bilginize )

image.png

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Доброго времени суток.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://2612.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?
Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

If you are engaging in business in any particular area or region and providing products or facilities, investing in SEO becomes one of foremost ways to advertise your business. This is it can lead potential customers immediately to your site when they searchfor what you may be presenting.

https://gotwebsite1.com/local-seo-phoenix/

The Prospect of Medicine and Optimization Advertising Strategies for Medicine a048d7e

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Hello! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Greece but now I'm a student at the Michigan State University.
I'm normally an hard-working student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my dissertation, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my dissertation writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (dissertation, 83 pages, 4 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order dissertation from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Regards! My name is Alex and I'm pleased to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Portugal but now I'm a student at the New York University (NYU).
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to go abroad to see my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my personal statement, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my personal statement writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (personal statement, 53 pages, 9 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order personal statement from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Hi! My name is Kegan and I'm happy to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Switzerland but now I'm a student at the Irvine University of California, Irvine.
I'm normally an diligent student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my argumentative essay, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 118 pages, 8 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would necessarily advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Regards! My name is Kegan and I'm glad to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Malta but now I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to go abroad to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my creative writing, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my creative writing writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (creative writing, 61 pages, 1 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order creative writing from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would doubtless suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Regards! My name is Kegan and I'm glad to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Luxembourg but now I'm a student at the Stanford University.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to travel abroad to visit my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my argumentative essay, so I’ve found the perfect solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 118 pages, 8 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Hello! My name is Kegan and I'm happy to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Finland but now I'm a student at the Stevens Institute of Technology.
I'm normally an diligent student but this half-year I had to go abroad to see my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my argumentative essay, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 95 pages, 6 days, PhD)
I would undoubtedly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Regards! My name is Thomas and I'm glad to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Monaco but now I'm a student at the University of Oregon.
I'm normally an hard-working student but this semester I had to travel abroad to see my kinfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my business plan, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my business plan writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (business plan, 70 pages, 9 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order business plan from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly recommend this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Regards! My name is Kegan and I'm pleased to be at thedarkko.net. I was born in Portugal but now I'm a student at the University of Arkansas.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to travel abroad to see my kinfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my course work, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my course work writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (course work, 73 pages, 2 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order course work from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...