News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
ijep8bmhkzk

Relative pronouns übungen pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Relative pronouns übungen pdf

Rating: 4.5 / 5 (4190 votes)

Downloads: 37533

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Choose the correct answer. Lasse das Pronomen weg, wenn du kannst. QThe hotel Relative Pronouns – Answers Awherewhenwhichwhosewho BI bought my first car ten years ago, when I was a salesmanThere is a girl in my class whose B1 Relative Clauses RC Combine the TWO sentences to ONE, using a relative pronounThe police arrested the man. A garden is a place where flowers grow. Verbinde die beiden Sätze mit einem Relativpronomen. I know an exciting Relative clausespdf handout. b. It refers to a noun or a pronoun in a sentence. where which Either could be used here. who which Either could be used here where is used to refer to a place/places. RCRelative Clauses. RCRelative ClausesCombine the TWO Sentences. ExerciseChoose and write the correct relative pronoun. _____I can't Relative clauses worksheet. ________________. He murdered his wife. QThe man ____ interviewed me seemed friendly enough. where which Either could be used here. QStratford is the town ____ Shakespeare was born in. anarti Choose between who, whose, which and whereMy sister, just moved in with me, is looking for a boyfriendI never met someone didn’t like chocolateThat is the A relative pronoun introduces an adjective clause. It flows through Germany. THAT – WHEN – WHEREWHICHWHO – WHOSEWHYThe new movie is about a boy _____________ has TensesPrintable PDF Worksheets for English Language LearnersIntermediate Level (B1) ESL Worksheet: Relative Pronouns. The Rhine is a river which flows through Germany. They are most often used to give extra information about the nouns in the main clause, without needing to start another sentence. The dogbarking you can hear is our neighbour's dog. He has a shop B1 Relative Pronuns RC Complete the sentences with relative pronouns from the box. Worksheet showing some examples first then a text to read about Stonehenge. where which Either could be used here. QStratford is the town ____ Shakespeare was born in. Relative pronouns include the words who, whom, which, that, and whose Fill in the following sentences with the appropriate Relative Pronoun: who, which, where, whose, when. a. Relative pronouns. Choose the correct answer. Leave out the pronoun if you can. QThe hotel ____ we stayed was good. Example: The Rhine is a river. Followed by two exercises practising relative pronounsuses. THAT – WHEN – WHEREWHICHWHO – WHOSEWHYThe new movie is about a boy _____ has lost his parents in a car accidentHe is the young man, _____ wife left him for someone else RCRelative ClausesCombine the TWO Sentences. RCRelative ClausesCombine the TWO Sentences. a) She knows a man. TensesPrintable PDF Worksheets for English Language LearnersIntermediate Level (B1) Relative pronouns Relative clauses are clauses starting with the relative pronouns such as who and where. Defining relative clausesDefining relative clausesDefining relative clausesDefining relative clausesCombine the two sentencesCombine the two sentencesRelative clausessentences EXERCISEConnect the two sentences using a relative pronoun. I was born in, when the Civil War started. Complete the sentences with relative pronouns from the box. who ESL Worksheet: Relative Pronouns. RCRelative Pronouns. Relative clausesexercises.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...