News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
zhx9xir4up

Past simple e past continuous esercizi pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Past simple e past continuous esercizi pdf

Rating: 4.8 / 5 (2021 votes)

Downloads: 8211

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

While he __________ (play) the guitar, she __________ (sing) along. Past simple and continuous PDF exerciseKey with answersFind mistakes and correct them Past simple and past continuousWrite the past simple form of these regular and irregular verbsComplete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in Exerciseyou around the south of France PAST SIMPLE PAST CONTINUOUS ExerciseComplete the following sentences with the correct form (Past Simple or Past Continuous)A: What (you, do) _____ when you heard that noise? a. Scegli la LETTERA che corrisponde alla coppia corretta (a, b oppure c) come nell’esempioHe ____a___ home when he ____a_____ felt sick. drove/feltWhile he _______ a beer someone ________ at the door Esercizi su past simple vs continuous e sulle differenze tra il past simple e il past continuous (progressive) Past continuous tense. We use thePast Continuous to describe longer activities interrupted by shorter ones in the past. Il Past Simple viene utilizzato per descrivere azioni e situazioni concluse nel passato, mentre il Past Simple and Past Continuous ExerciseHere's an exercise to practise the verb tenses. b ExerciseComplete the following sentences with the correct form (Past Simple or Past Continuous)A: What (you, do) ___________________ when you heard that noise? was driving/felt. Choose the past simple or past continuous tense. B: I (try) _____ to change a light bulb that had burnt out Past Simple vs. PDF exercises to download for free: Past simple tense. c. a ______________ to describe temporary situations in the past. Inserisci la forma del Past Continuous o del Simple Past nelle frasi seguenti) I (walk) into the house when I (hear) a noise. Da questa pagina si può accedere agli esercizi sul sul passato semplice e sul passato progressivo (past simple Qui troverete una serie di esercizi interattivi per praticare i tempi verbali del passato. ESERCIZI DI RECUPERO Past simple and Past continuousSottolinea l’alternativa correttaI was losing lost my mobile phone while I was jogging jogged in the park We use thePast Continuous to describe longer activities interrupted by shorter ones in the past. Past simple and past continuousWrite the past simple form of these regular and irregular verbsComplete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in ExerciseFill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the past simple or past continuous tense. Yesterday, 2 Completa le frasi con le parole e la forma corretta del Past continuous dei verbi tra parentesiWhat _____ (Elaine and Caroline do) in that shop?I _____ (drive) home SIMPLE PAST vs PAST CONTINUOUS. past continuous: Past simple and continuous PDF exerciseKey with answersA multiple choice test. ________________________________________________ Past Simple and Past ContinuousComplete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Continuous. a ______________ to describe temporary situations in the past Past simple and continuous exercises + PDF worksheets. drove/was feeling. b. Scegli la LETTERA che corrisponde alla coppia corretta (a, b oppure c) come nell’esempioHe ____a___ home when he ____a_____ Esercizi > Verbi > Il Passato > Past simple & past continuous. Past simple vs. Past Continuous: ExerciseFill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the past simple or past continuous tenseWhile he _____ (play) the guitar, she _____ (sing) alongYesterday, they _____ (go) to the beach when it _____ (start) to rain SIMPLE PAST vs PAST CONTINUOUS. You can review how to use ESERCIZIO SU PAST CONTINUOUS E PAST SIMPLE.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...