News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
vgzjfobfxzk

I 864 pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

I 864 pdf

Rating: 4.5 / 5 (2236 votes)

Downloads: 48606

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Find out By signing this Form IEZ, you agree to assume certain specific obligations under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and other Federal laws. The form requires personal and contact information, as well as details about the immigrants being sponsored Download the PDF form and instructions for I, a document that shows financial support for immigrants. For an exact list, please refer to the USCIS instructions or Form I is a legally binding document that supports that the applicant will not become a public charge and can financially support oneself. The following immigrants are required by law to submit Form I Learn how to fill out the I Affidavit of Support form, which is required for U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents who are sponsoring a family member to immigrate to the Form I by Petitioning Sponsor, Joint Sponsor, or Substitute Sponsor Barcoded cover sheet that you received from the National Visa Center (NVC). (documento en inglés) (PDF, KB) Find out who needs it, who can sponsor, how to file, and where to get help Learn how to complete and submit the Affidavit of Support form (I) to sponsor an immigrant visa applicant. Find out how to file, submit, and update the form I, and the penalties for falsifying it Learn how to complete Form I, Affidavit of Support, for green card applicants. It is also known as U.S. Immigration Form I The list of supporting documents submitted with Form I for your situation is based on your answers in the form. The following paragraphs Learn how to complete Form I, Affidavit of Support, for green card applicants. The following immigrants are required by law to submit Form I completed by the petitioner to obtain an immigrant visa overseas or to adjust status to that of a lawful permanent resident in the United States Financial sponsors for green card applicants use Form I, Affidavit of Support, to remove the public charge grounds for I is required for most family-based immigrants and some employment-based immigrants to show that they have adequate means of financial support and are not likely to become a public charge Consejos de Presentación del Formulario I, laración Jurada de Patrocinio Económico Bajo Sección A de INA ¿Cómo Patrocino Financieramente a una Persona que Desea Inmigrar? Learn how to complete and file Form I, a contract between a sponsor and the U.S. Government for most family-based and some employment-based immigrants. Find out who needs it, who can sponsor, how to file, and where to get help submit Form IW, Intending Immigrant's I Exemption, instead of Form I I, Affidavit of Support Under Section A of the Act. Form I Instructions (Rev/08/10)Y. Instructions. Learn when and how to file this form and what evidence is required Learn about the affidavit of support, a contract that sponsors sign to support immigrants financially. Instructions. Your own cover letter that The Affidavit of Support is a signed document to accept financial responsibility for a spouse who is seeking a green card. Find out the types of forms, financial requirements, and I, Affidavit of Support Under Section A of the Act. Form I Instructions (Rev/08/10)Y. I is used by a U.S. citizen or a Download the official PDF form I, which is used to sponsor immigrants who are related to U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...