News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
vgzjfobfxzk

Vidas high sensitive troponin I pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Vidas high sensitive troponin i pdf

Rating: 4.4 / 5 (4185 votes)

Downloads: 7350

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Limits of detection and quantitation: Limits of Blank (LOB); are betweenand ng/L. VIDAS ® High sensitive Troponin I is an automated quantitative test for use on the instruments of the VIDAS ® family for the determination of human cardiac troponin I in VIDAS® HIGH SENSITIVE TROPONIN I Package insert * Depending on the type (preserved versus reduced Ejection Fraction) and severity. Interferents mended if high-sensitivity cardiac troponin tests are available. The ESC guideline recommends the 0/3 or 0/ VIDAS Troponin I Assay is an automated quantitative test for use on the VIDAS instruments for the determination of human cardiac troponin I in serum or plasma The High-Sensitivity Troponin I (TNIH) assay is for in vitro diagnostic use in the quantitative measurement of cardiac troponin I in human serum or plasma using the Use of the bioMérieux VIDAS® troponin I ultra assay for the diagnosis of myocardial infarction and detection of adverse events in patients presenting with symptoms The VIDAS ® High sensitive Troponin I assay is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction (MI) and for the risk stratification of patients with symptoms suggestive of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) with respect to relative risk of all‑cause mortality and major adverse cardiac events (MACE) consisting of myocardial VIDAS® High sensitive Troponin I AT PRESENTATION T0 Measurement of VIDAS HsTnI RULE-OUT RULE-OUT OBSERVATIONAL ZONE OBSERVATIONAL ZONE RULE-IN RULE-IN

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...