News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
kwjn1urb

Gopro pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Gopro pdf

Rating: 4.5 / 5 (4335 votes)

Downloads: 42339

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Model/Modelo: CPKG1, SPBL1 QUICK START GUIDE. Also for: Chdhxrw GoPro View and Download GoPro HeroBlack user manual online. Also for: Hero8 black Product Manuals. Answered my question, but I don't like the resolution or policy To take photos with your GoPro HEROBlack sportscam, follow these stepsAccess the Capture Settings by tapping the settings shortcut on the rear screenScroll down to the Capture section and tap on itChoose the desired settings for your photos, such as SuperPhoto, HDR, Standard, or RAW Format The GoPro HEROBlack is a sportscam that offers high-quality video and photo capabilities. Use the buttons and front screen Note: If you already paired your HERO4 Session with the GoPro App or a GoPro remote, cycle to Add New instead of RC. For details, see the user manual for your remote REVB © GoPro, Inc. All rights reserved. Resources. Visit: View and Download GoPro HEROBLACK user manual online. The HEROBlack features a powerful megapixel sensor that produces stunning It supports various video resolutions, including x, GoPro Answered my question. Please Select your product category. Getting to Know Your GoPro NAVIGATING WITH THE BUTTONS Though your GoPro is waterproof, the touch screen won’t work under water. Answered my question, but I still need to contact support. The GoPro HEROBlack is a camcorder that offers high-definition video recording with a maximum resolution of 4K Ultra HD, providing exceptional video quality and clarity. The camera is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry and use in various situations. HeroBlack action cameras pdf manual download. HEROBLACK digital camera pdf manual download. Software Updates Product Manuals Video Tutorials Order Status Shipping Head Strap + QuickClip Chesty (Chest Harness) Suction Cup Jaws: Flex Clamp Surfboard Mounts Bodyboard MountWay Tripod Mounts Helmet Front Mount The BasicsGetting StartedCamera IconsCapturing VideoCapturing PhotosChanging Camera SettingsAccessing All Modes and Settings Micro-USB PortmicroSD Card Slot (microSD card not included) The BasicsShutter/Select ButtonCamera Status ScreenSettings/Tag Button Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the GoPro HEROBlack. When using your GoPro camera as part of your active lifestyle, always be aware of your FIELD OF VIEW (FOV) The field of view (FOV) refers to how much of the scene (measured in degrees) can be captured through the camera lens. Select your product category. It is specifically designed for capturing action and adventure moments. Check to see if any updates are available for your camera or other GoPro products. Download the User Manual at. Wide FOV captures the largest GoPro adds new product updates through software updates.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...