News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
7uvhjvkong

Exercices like love hate ing pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Exercices like love hate ing pdf

Rating: 4.6 / 5 (2254 votes)

Downloads: 35585

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Read and circle true or false for these sentences. Read and circle true or false for these Underline the correct words to complete the sentencesI don’t like studing studying at the weekendShe loves traveleing travelling on trains when she visits other LOVE, LIKE, ENJOY, HATE, PREFER + VERB -ING. We can use like, don't like, love, hate and don't mind + ing to say how we feel about an activity. Students complete the sentences with the correct verb and then match them like, love, hate + Ving and free-time activities Level: elementary AgeDownloads Like + ing. Find the activities and write them in the boxes. They hate cleaning Love, like + ing. Activity based on Super Minds 3, Unitlove/like +ing 6 listenning, I love the guitar but I hate listening to loud musicliking, I like most music but I don’t like classical musicComplete Paula’s email with the correct verb in the correct Read and find. gerunds and infinitives exercise. I don’t mind doing my Learners choose whether they like, love, or hate different activities expressed with -ing verbs, such as swimming, dancing, reading, and more. Some sentences to practice this structure. I like going to school, and I love seeing my friends. I don’t mind doing my homework but I hate practising the piano! In Exercise 1, learners are asked to fill in the blanks ofsentences with the correct verb form Learners choose whether they like, love, or hate different activities expressed with -ing verbs, such as swimming, dancing, reading, and more. I like going to the park. Like + ing We can use like, don’t like, love, hate and don’t mind + ing to say how we feel about an activityTrue or false? Every day I’ve got lots of things to do. Students have to complete the sentences with verbs in the box and then match the sentences to the pictures Underline the correct words to complete the sentencesI don’t like studing studying at the weekendShe loves traveleing travelling on trains when she visits other countriesMy aunt and uncle don’t like driving driveing in LondonHe hates siting sitting in traffic in the rush hour She loves playing games. a Read and find. Liveworksheets transforms your traditional printable worksheets into self-correcting interactive exercises that the students can do online and send to the teacher The document provides examples of using the verbs like, love, hate, and not mind in sentences. Find the activities and write them in the boxes. Some exercises to practice this structure. I like going to school, and I love seeing my friends. The worksheet provides an Like + ing – ANSWERS We can use like, don’t like, love, hate and don’t mind + ing to say how we feel about an activityTrue or false? The worksheet provides an engaging exercise for improving skills with expressing preferences LIKE, LOVE, HATE, PREFER + v ing. Every day I’ve got lots of things to do.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...