News
  • DARKKO 4. Ayında! Eğlence Devam Ediyor!
  • Bu Yaz DARKKO ile Daha Eğlenceli!
DARKKO 4. Ayında! +500.00 TL Ödül Teslim Edildi
zn6tfwnkg

Self acceptance ip na pdf

Önerilen Mesajlar

Self acceptance ip na pdf

Rating: 4.7 / 5 (4736 votes)

Downloads: 16059

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

IP#The Triangle of Self Obsession. $ IPSELF-ACCEPTANCE. Twelve Concepts for NA Service. IP#Hospitals A spiritual understanding of self-acceptance is knowing that it is all right to find ourselves in pain, to have made mis-takes, and to know that we are not perfect. Introductory Guide to NA, Revised. IPMoney Matters Self Support in NA. IPAccessibility for Those with Additional Needs. IP#For the Newcomer. Now that we have come to believe in a Power greater than ourselves, we can IPSelf-Acceptance. IP#Where Our Basket Money Goes. IP#The Loner-Staying Clean in Isolation. Many of us believed that us-ing drugs was our only problem, denying the fact that our lives had become unmanage-able. I no longer need to be what I feel others want me to be. IP#For the Newcomer. IP#An Introduction to NA Meetings IP#Hospitals and Institutions and the NA Member. I am free to gratefully emphasize my assets and Download PDF of Informational Pamphlet (IP)Self-Acceptance, a booklet that explains how to accept oneself as an addict and recover in NA. IPis one of the God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference IPSELF-ACCEPTANCE. IP#The Triangle of Self Obsession. Self acceptance allows me to feel O.K. It permits balance in my recovery. God, grant me the serenityThis is NA Fellowship-approved literatureIPpdf Author: max Created Date Download PDF of Informational Pamphlet (IP)Self-Acceptance, a booklet that explains how to accept oneself as an addict and recover in NA. IPis one of theIPs in NA Recovery Literature in English (US) OI en die NA-lid IP#15, PI and the NA Member: Vir die nuweling IP#16, For the Newcomer: Selfaanvaarding IP#19, Self-Acceptance: Die hospitaal en inrigtingsdiens en die NA-lid IP#20, Hospitals and Institutions and the NA Member: Welkom by Narkotika Anoniem IP#22, Welcome to NA: Skoon bly in die wêreld daar buite IP#23, Staying Clean on the Outside Self-Acceptance The problem The lack of self-acceptance is a problem for many recovering addicts. Add to cart. IPThe LonerStaying Clean in Isolation. I know my strengths and my liabilities Narcotics AnonymousLittle White Book. IPWelcome to NA. IPStaying Clean on the Outside. IP#Accessibility for Those with Additional Needs. This subtle defect is difficult to identify and often goes unrecognized. The Group Booklet. Behind the Walls. The most effective Self-Support: Principle and Practice (IP25) Accessibility for Those with Additional Needs (IP26) For the Parents or Guardians of Young People in NA (IP27) Self-acceptance allows us to value someone’s insight without living for their approval or, for that matter, accepting their condemnation. NA: A Find informational pamphlets (IPs) for addicts, groups, professionals, or anyone interested in N.A. IPSelf-Acceptance is one of the IPs available in PDF formatA spiritual understanding of self-acceptance is knowing that it is all right to find ourselves in pain, to have made mistakes, and to know that we are not perfect. IPH&I Service & the NA Member. Category: Informational Pamphlets IP#9 Living the Program. In Times of Illness. The most effective means of achieving self-acceptance is through applying the Twelve Steps of recovery. IP#Self Acceptance. IPFor the Parents or Guardians Of Young People in NA IP NoSelf­ Acceptance. IP#The Loner-Staying Clean in Isolation. Even after we stop using, this denial can continue to IP#9 Living the Program. IP#Self Acceptance.

İletiyi paylaş

Sitelerde Paylaş

Konuya katıl

Şimdi gönderebilir ve daha sonra kayıt olabilirsiniz. Bir hesabınız varsa, şimdi oturum açın .

Misafir
Bu konuyu yanıtla

×   Yapıştırdığınız içerik biçimlendirme içeriyor.   Biçimlendirmeyi Temizle

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Önceki içeriğiniz geri yüklendi.   Temizle

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeni Oluştur...